Professionally Built Home Extensions.Built By Master Craftsmen To Exacting Standards.
Home Extensions Luton For The Cheapest And Best.
Contracts Can Be Undertaken On Behalf Of Builders Or Home Improvement Companies Or For Commercial Or Domestic Customers
We Can Supply To Your Own Specification Or Complete Your Project From Start To Finish
Phone Home Extensions Luton Free On 0800 8818103
We Are Particularly Pleased To Offer
Special Consideration For Listed Buildings
Double Hung Windows
Timber Windows (Wood Windows)
Home Extensions Luton For Any Of The Following
|Anderson Windows|Architectural Window Types | Awning Window |Bathroom Windows | Bay Window |
|Replacement Window | Bay Window Specialists | Bay Windows | Box Bay Windows | Box Sash Windows |
Casement Window Replacement | Casement Windows | Conservatory Specialists | Double Glazing |
French Windows | Glazing repair service | Gliding Window | Hardwood home extensions |
Home Improvements | Hopper window | Insulated Windows | Kitchen Windows | Listed buildings |
New Windows | Old windows Purchased | Painted Windows wanted | Picture window |
PVCu Windows | PVCu Windows | Secondary Glazing | Security Windows | Sliding Window |
Tilt Turn window | Timber Frame | Trade windows | Triple Glazing |
UPVC windows | UPVC WINDOWS | Vinyl | WANTED. Old windows |
Weatherseal Windows | Window manufacturers | Window manufacturers | Window Repair |
Window Types List | Windows hardware | Wood Effect UPVC windows |
Contract Fitting Designer Windows and Specialised Fitting
Bathroom Windows Bedroom Windows.
Window Ideas for Conservatories Kitchens and Utility rooms
Specialised Windows for Retail Premises Pubs and Clubs
FREE PHONE HOME EXTENSIONS LUTON ON
0800 881 8103
HOME EXTENSIONS LUTON
HOME EXTENSIONS LUTON Acknowledge Wikipedia for the following information
The earliest settlements in the Luton area were at Round Green and Mixes Hill, where Paleolithic encampments (about 250,000 years old) have been found. Settlements re-appeared after the ice had retreated in the Mesolithic period around 8000 BC. Traces of these settlements have been found in the Leagrave area of the modern town. Remains from the Neolithic period (4500-2500 BC in this area) are much more common. A particular concentration of Neolithic burials has been found at Galley Hill. The most prominent Neolithic structure is Waulud's Bank - a henge dating from around 3000 BC. From the Neolithic onwards, the area seems to have been fairly thickly populated, but without any single large settlement. The first urban settlement nearby was the small Roman town of Durocobrivis at Dunstable, but Roman remains in Luton itself consist only of scattered farmsteads. The foundation of Luton is usually dated to the 6th century when a Saxon outpost was founded on the River Lea, Lea tun. Luton is recorded in the Domesday Book as Loitone and also as Lintone. Agriculture dominated the local economy at that time, and the town's population was around 700-800. St Marys Church, Luton town centre St Marys Church, Luton town centre The Wenlock chapel within St Marys The Wenlock chapel within St Marys In 1121 Robert, 1st Earl of Gloucester started work on St Mary's Church in the centre of the town. The work was completed by 1137. A motte and bailey type castle which gives its name to the modern Castle Street was built in 1139. The castle was demolished in 1154 and the site is now home to a Matalan store. During the Middle Ages Luton is recorded as being home to six watermills. Mill Street, in the town centre, takes its name from one of them. King John (1166-1216) had hired a mercenary soldier, Falkes de Breauté, to act on his behalf. (Breauté is a small town near Le Havre in France.) When he married, Falkes de Breauté acquired his wife's house which came to be known as "Fawkes Hall", subsequently corrupted over the years to "Foxhall", then "Vauxhall". In return for his services, King John granted Falkes the manor of Luton. He was also granted the right to bear his own coat of arms and chose the mythical griffin as his heraldic emblem. The griffin thus became associated with both Vauxhall and Luton in the early 13th century.